For media inquiries, please contact press@POFFbook.com
Highlighted Press & Reviews
Additional Press & Events
Joey Fehrman Speaker at the Girls Scouts, February 24, 2015
Interviewed by Jackie Mahr on 660 KCRO, October 17, 2014
For a list of book reviews and testimonials, please visit poffbook.com/pirates-of-financial-freedom-book-reviews/
Joey Fehrman's Biography
Joey Fehrman, CFA, is an Ivy League graduate with over seven years experience in finance. He has managed millions of dollars for wealthy families and institutions for two of the largest wealth management teams at top-tier investment banks, including Morgan Stanley in New York. While there, he managed portfolios, provided financial advice, and developed profitable investment strategies.
He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, CFA charterholder, and native of Omaha. As an entrepreneur, investor, and author, he is committed to life-long learning and continuous self-improvement.
Sample Interview Questions
- What made you want to write the first ever personal finance adventure novel?
- Is it actually an adventure story?
- What is your background?
- What topics does it cover?
- What's an example of a lesson?
- How is it possible to make financial lessons entertaining?
- What are a couple tips people can start using right away?
- What is the biggest financial mistake people make?
- Who can benefit the most from this book?
- Do you have any success stories from people reading the book?
- This novel comes with a money back guarantee?
Free Gifts for Listeners / Viewers
Copies of the book to give out
A complimentary thirty-minute consultation with Joey Fehrman to discuss financial advice, entrepreneurship, becoming an author, goal-setting, or anything else
$5 Gift Certificates for the book for ALL listeners
A Money Back Guarantee for ALL purchasers of the book: if they read the book, follow its advice, and they don't see a noticeable difference in their financial situation within three months, they can have a full refund
A free preview of Pirates of Financial Freedom book for ALL listeners
A free copy of the classic book Think and Grow Rich for ALL listeners
Bonus: Ten percent of all sales are going to charity, so the day of the interview that entire ten percent can go to the cause of the host's choice
Reasons for Listener / Viewer Call-ins
Discussion question: The majority of research shows that women are better than men when it comes to money. Call in to tell us if you agree
Call in to win a free copy of Pirates of Financial Freedom
It isn't healthy to keep guilt bottled up inside. Call in to confess your bad money habits anonymously to the world, and resolve to follow a different path starting today
Call in to get your money questions answered
Are you ready to get serious about taking control of your financial life? Call in and tell us what goals you are committed to achieving
Discussion topic: Call in to tell us the dumbest thing your friend or child has done when it comes to money
- How You Can Master Your Finances While Being Entertained (with Pirates)
- A Goal Setting System You Can Use to Accomplish Your Dreams
- How You Can Blow Money on Things You Want... And Do It in a Responsible Way So You Can Feel Good About It
- The Three Biggest Reasons You Aren't Financially Successful and How to Fix It
- The Three Most Financially Responsible Celebrities and What You Can Learn From Them
- Five Overlooked Ways to Spend Quality Time with Your Children / Grandchildren
- The Five Steps to Become a Millionaire
Overview of Pirates of Financial Freedom
Pirates of Financial Freedom is the first book of its kind: an exciting adventure story that teaches over seventy actionable personal finance lessons, great for young adults and adults.
Description from Back Cover
With his back against the wall, Captain Dailey is forced to make a deal that’s against every pirate bone in his body. In return, his son must save the crew from their financial problems before it is too late.
In between gun fights, kidnappings, a blossoming romance, humorous pirate-isms, mythical beasts, and a long-lost treasure so extraordinary that is threatens to tear the crew apart, they must master:
Paying down debt quickly, effortlessly saving for retirement, securing a higher credit score, investing in the stock market, budgeting effectively, prudent spending habits, buying a first home, achieving powerful money mindsets, and much more.
Title: Pirates of Financial Freedom
Author: Joey Fehrman
Publisher: Ludus Media
Retail Price: Hardcover $29.99, eBook $24.99
ISBN: Hardcover 978-0-9915474-0-1
Formats: Hardcover and eBook
Available for purchase at POFFbook.com