Copyright 2014 Ludus Media, LLC. All rights reserved worldwide.
Pirates of Financial Freedom and POFFbook are unregistered marks of Ludus Media, LLC – all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
The characters in the book are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
The book and website are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. Although the author has done thorough research to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information, the author and publisher assume no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or any inconsistency. The book and website are not intended to provide personalized legal, accounting, financial, or investment advice; readers are encouraged to seek the counsel of competent professionals with regard to such matters. The author and publisher specifically disclaim any liability, loss, or risk which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of the book and/or website.
TESTIMONIALS AND RESULTS DISCLOSURE
1. Material Connections with Endorsers. Endorsers are persons who provide testimonials or comments on this site. We are required to disclose “material connections” with endorsers that involve our payment of compensation or our providing free promotional materials or benefits to endorsers in connection with their testimonials or comments.
1.1 No Commissions or Fees. None of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services receive payment in the form of affiliate commissions or referral fees. To the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
1.2 Free Promotional Materials. Some or all of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services may have received a free copy of the book/eBook from us as part of our effort to promote the book. While we do not believe this caused their endorsements to be biased, you are cautioned to draw your own conclusions based on your own due diligence regarding whether these endorsements are biased by reason of them receiving the book for free as opposed to having to pay for it. To the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
2. Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request – email compliance.officer-at-poffbook.com. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”best-case” scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
4. Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials or positive comments (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
BOOK AUTHOR NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS
No part of this material may be used, reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form and by any means whatsoever, including without limitation photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the prior written permission from the author, except for brief excepts in a review.
This book and website are intended to provide general information on personal finance. Neither the author nor publisher provide any legal or other professional advice. If you need professional advice, you should seek advice from the appropriate licensed professional. This book and website do not provide complete information on the subject matter covered. This book and website are not intended to address specific requirements, either for an individual or an organization. This book and website are intended to be used only as a general guide, and not as a sole source of information on the subject matter. While the author has undertaken diligent efforts to ensure accuracy, there is no guarantee of accuracy or of no errors, omissions or typographical errors. Any slights of people or organizations are unintentional. Any reference to any person or organization whether living or dead is purely coincidental. The author and publisher shall have no liability or responsibility to any person or entity and hereby disclaim all liability, including without limitation, liability for consequential damages regarding any claim, loss or damage that may be incurred, or alleged to have been incurred, directly or indirectly, arising out of the information provided in this book and website.
This site and the information provided herein is for informational purposes only, and no investment, tax, legal, insurance advice is intended or given. Nothing on this site should be construed to be (i) an offer to sell or a solicitation to purchase a security, or (ii) a recommendation regarding any security. Information in videos, articles, and blog posts on this site that discuss specific securities is general in nature, is not tailored to the investment needs of any particular person, and should not be relied upon without independent verification. Information in videos, articles, and blog posts on this site may affect the market prices of the securities discussed. Investment decisions are subject to certain risk factors that may not be discussed completely, or at all, on this site. We believe that any performance data provided on this site is provided from sources we deem to be reliable; however, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such data. You should verify any such data through your own sources.
Your investment decisions and strategies should be determined solely by you in the exercise of your own judgment based on your unique investment objectives and financial circumstances. If you need professional advice, you should consult your own professional advisors.
1. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
2. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you my experience the same level of earnings or income.
3. There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email compliance.officer-at-poffbook.com); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5. Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
Pirates of Financial Freedom, Ludus Media, and related entities are not prepared, approved, licensed, endorsed, sponsored or otherwise affiliated with Napoleon Hill, his family and heirs, the Napoleon Hill Foundation, or any past or present publishers of this book. Think and Grow Rich™ is the registered trademark and property of the Napoleon Hill Foundation.